Dr. Charumathy. N
Dr. Charumathy has specialized in general surgery and is currently undergoing training in plastic and reconstructive surgery.
She had undergone extensive microvascular surgical training at Ganga hospital, Coimbatore.
She has special interest in aesthetic medicine, anti-ageing procedures and cosmetic surgery.
She has published several papers in national and international journals on wound management, scar management and trauma management.
She has also presented several papers both in national and state conferences on scar management.
MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery)
Sri Ramachandra Medical college hospital & Research Institute, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India.
MS (Master of Surgery) in General Surgery
Meenakshi Medical college hospital and RI, Kanchipuram, Tamilnadu, India.
- ASI – Life member since 2016
- Tamilnadu Medical Council (TNMC)
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
Awards and Recognitions
PAPER AND POSTER PRESENTATIONS
- Poster presentation at Regional Conference, Mahatma medical college Pondicherry, in September 2016
- Topic: Carcinoid Appendix – Case Presentation TA
- Paper Presentation at ASICON state Conference, Coimbatore, in August 2017
- Topic: Role of vacuum assisted closure in diabetic ulcers
- Case Presentation at Meenakshi medical college hospital – oncology CME
- Topic: Malignant melanoma
- Clinical Society Meet Podium Presentation at MMCH, Dec 2017
- Topic: Rectus sheath Hematoma- Rare presentation.
- Paper presentation at APSICON National Conference in 2021 October
- Topic: Role of Low-level LASER therapy (LLLT) in Post Burn Hypertrophic Scar Management
Vac Dressing Vs Conventional Dressing – In the Management Of Diabetic Wounds, Comparative Study, Indian Journal Of Applied Research (IJAR) November 2017 Issue.
A retrospective review of TA repair in complete avulsion rupture of TA with lengthening of TA and suture anchor with immediate post op-neutral ankle immobilization in European Journal of Plastic Surgery (EJPS)
Tamil Nadu Medical Council – TNMC 104437